ACLT welcomes students seeking to be equipped to serve the Lord and to transform their communities. The Admission Team will work with you through the admission process and offer you all the needed assistances. Prayerfully consider ACLT as a place for your training.
To be considered for admission into ACLT, please fill out the application form.
ACLT Student Qualifications:
In order to qualify to be a student at Asempa College of Leadership and Theology the potential student must satisfy a number of conditions:
- He must complete the application process through the College Administrator including the payment of the application fee.
- He must complete an entrance interview with the President or specified representative.
- He must be a true Christian manifesting repentance toward God and faith toward the Lord Jesus Christ.
- He must be sweetly submissive to studying the Scriptures from a perspective controlled by the College Board of Faith.
- He must be a member in good standing of a true, gospel church.
- He must, if enrolled in a pastoral program, have the commendation of the pastoral leadership of his/her local church and be an adult male or female.
- He must hold a Certificate or Diploma in an institution recognized by the College Board in order to matriculate into the College Pastoral Diploma’ program. (Others without Diploma degrees may matriculate, but as Certificate students upon their graduation.)
- He must be a visible saint as defined by the Holy Scriptures in 1Timothy 3 and Titus 1-3. Should the College become aware that any of its students is no longer such a visible saint it must immediately dismiss such a student.